|BRASH YOUNG MAP|
|home |schedules | journal | map | links| about us | guestbook | messageboard|
THERE A FEE?
Brash Young Cinema is not a commercial establishment. It is a haven for like-minded film fanatics.
THIS A CLUB?
Not really. Everyone's welcome to come in and watch. Just make sure you introduce yourself to Joey or JJ or whoever's running the equipment.
I WATCH MOVIES FOR FREE?
Yes, admission is free! Check the Skeds for screening days.
WHERE IS THIS AGAIN?
This is Makati City, Philippines. It is smack-dab in the Central Business District of Makati.
OK, I FOUND THE BUILDING, NOW WHAT?
1) Enter the glass doors. Ignore the icy glare of the security guards.
2) Descend the stairs which are on the right of the elevator.
3) Welcome to the Brash Young Cinema commune and film screening room!
::BRASH YOUNG CINEMA::
S&L (Unisys) Building,
1) Don't do anything illegal (in the theater or on the building premises)
2) If you get drinks from the fridge, we hope you can donate at least 30 pesos for the beers and 20 pesos for the softdrinks.
3) But please feel free to bring your own food and drinks as long as you are willing to share! =)
4) We don't really mind you smoking inside, but if you could, please smoke outside once in awhile coz it can get a bit too smoky in here.
5) Bring videos if you can, coz that's how we get to watch more stuff! Especially, stuff that ya made yourself so that we can show em at the place!
6) We cannot show recently shown stuff like Pearl Harbor or Swordfish coz we don't want to get into trouble with the movie theaters.
Copyright (C) 2001. All rights reserved. This site is owned and pushed forward by Brash Young Instigator Joey Fernandez. (And by the way, we want to see YOUR movies at the basement. So send em over.) Meanwhile site design and administration is done by Brash Young Webmaster Lionel Valdellon for PLUG Design.